John Ayrey Die-Casts Ltd is committed to ensuring the privacy of its customers and takes appropriate security measures to safeguard the storage and transfer of personal data.
2. What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register to open a trade account with us or place an order for our products or services. We will collect Personal Data from you as necessary to offer and fulfil our contractual obligations.
We will ask you to provide us with your name, correspondence and invoice address, delivery address, telephone number(s), email address(s) and VAT number if applicable.
If you wish to pay by credit or debit card, we will ask you for your card number, expiry date and security code so that your order may be processed.
We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys or provide feedback.
Website usage information is collected using cookies.
3. How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account and meet our contractual obligations to you. If you agree, we will email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
4. Why do we retain Personal Data?
We retain Personal Data to fulfil our legal or regulatory obligations and for our business purposes.
We reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws, and requests from the police or lawful government agencies if asked to do so for legitimate purposes.
We would like to send you information about products and service which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of one of our marketing emails.
We will not pass your data to any third party marketing companies.
If you sign up to our Marketing service, your email address will be held by Mailchimp who administer our marketing mailing list on our behalf. We have a supplier agreement with them to ensure that your data is not shared with any other Company or used for any other purpose.
You can read more on Mailchimp and GDPR by following this link Mailchimp & GDPR
6. Access to your information and correction
GDPR allows the data subject (the person to whom the data refers) certain rights to ensure that the data held on you is accurate and being processed in accordance with legislation. You have the right to:
• Request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information you should make a Subject Access Request (SAR) by email to email@example.com or write to us at the following address: John Ayrey Die-Casts Ltd, Discovery House, 8a Sapper Jordan Rossi Park, Baildon BD17 7AX
• Ask to have inaccurate data held about you amended without undue delay.
• Request for data held about you to be forgotten (deleted) where it is not required to be held for legal or regulatory purposes. (include this??)
• Move, copy or transfer any personal data easily from one IT environment to another under the right to data portability.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in some cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
8. How do we protect Your Personal Data?
We maintain technical and administrative security measures to provide protection for your Personal Data against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, and alteration. The security measures include firewall, data encryption and physical access controls.
While we are dedicated to securing our systems and services, you are responsible for securing and maintaining the privacy of your password and Account registration information and verifying that the Personal Data that we maintain about you is accurate and current.
9. Can Children use our services?
Our services are not directed to children. We do not knowingly collect information, including Personal Data, from children or other individuals who are not legally able to use our services.
10. Other websites
12. How to contact us
• By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• or write to us at John Ayrey Die-Casts Ltd, Discovery House, 8a Sapper Jordan Rossi Park, Baildon